Friday, September 26, 2008

Time Traveler Verification Experiment Unveiled

Now, I shall unveil the experiment!

All time travelers, please post a comment stating that you are a time traveler under the post titled "Time Traveler Verification Experiment". You should post the comment anytime before this post (the one that you are now reading) comes up. Yes, you need to use a time machine to return a few days back to post the comment.

For the rest of the ordinary non-time traveling folks, here's what I did - I wrote this post 1 week ago, but I set the post to auto-appear only now. Only time travelers can comply with my set of instructions (by virtue of their time travel devices), since ordinary folk would read the instructions too late.

Of course, this is a pretty lousy way of verifying the status of a time traveler. The more evident way is to ask for a set of lottery numbers. Still, it makes some use of the feature of future-posting.

No comments: